Spread My Blog
Home How It Works Spread Your Blog Disclaimer
Check out www.livingfile.com - A new way to keep and share an online journal
Message #6987Message #6987Message #6987Message #6987Message #6987

Generally, a permanent resident card (green card) is valid for ten years. On or before the expiration date, you will be required to renew it by filing Form I-90 , application for green card replacement with the USCIS.



To link to this message from your website or blog, use the following HTML code:

      <A href="http://www.spreadmyblog.com/?6987_yiTEPKBp">Spread My Blog</A>

Or, to make it open in a new window:

      <A href="http://www.spreadmyblog.com/?6987_yiTEPKBp" target="_blank">Spread My Blog</A>